March 17 marks Saint Patrick’s Day, known as the primary patron saint of Ireland. People inside and outside of Ireland celebrate this day as a religious and a cultural holiday. Since the holiday is only a month away, we have collected nail art ideas to inspire your holiday spirit!
Popular nail art designs and symbols for the holiday are the shamrock (young sprig of clover) and the color green. After all, St. Patrick would use the plant in order to illustrate the Christian Trinity (Christian teaching of three personas in one God). Since then, the shamrock has become the main symbol for the holiday.
In our post for today, we have collected St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art Ideas 2016 from all over the internet.
For sure, these lovely designs would inspire you to get your nail polish, stickers and other nail art materials and start painting your lovely nails. Check out our collection of St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art Ideas 2016 below and feel free to share other ideas not found on the collection. You may also drop a comment with your thoughts on our collection through the comment box below.
Have a fun holiday and have fun painting your nails!
Want a simple yet lovely design?
Do you like a sparkling design?
Want a design with all shades of green?
Minions as Leprechauns?
Can’t get enough of green?
- Valentine’s Day Nail Art 2016
- 10 Ideas for Chinese New Year Nail Art 2016
- Cool & Amazing Fall / Autumn Toe Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2015
- Easy, Simple & Step By Step Fall Nail Art Tutorials For Learners 2015
- 10 Inspiring Halloween Toe Nail Art Designs & Ideas 2015
- 20 Best Pumpkin Nail Art Designs, Ideas & Stickers For Halloween 2015
- 20+ Best Summer Nail Art Designs, Ideas, Trends & Stickers 2015
- 25 Best Spring Nail Art Designs, Ideas, Trends & Stickers 2015
- 100 Best Acrylic Nail Art Designs, Ideas ,Trends, Stickers & Wraps 2016