Want to know what your favorite stars wore on the Red Carpet at last night’s CFDA Fashion Awards? Check out our collection of ‘Red Carpet Dresses at the CFDA 2016’ below and tell us your thoughts.
The recent 2016 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards was held on Monday night at the Lincoln Center in New York. If you are wondering what this award ceremony is all about, CFDA honors excellence in the fashion field. Some would even call it the “Oscars of Fashion.”
For our post today, we have collected 15 dresses which celebrities wore during its red carpet. Also included in the list is Beyoncé, who was named as the Fashion Icon for CFDA 2016.
So, what are you waiting for? Come check out our collection of ‘Red Carpet Dresses at the CFDA 2016’ below don’t forget to tell us which red carpet dress was your favorite by adding a comment through the box below. You could also share with us other red carpet dresses not found on the collection. Feel free to suggest or request for a topic which you would like to see for our next post.
Here are the red carpet looks at the CFDA 2016!
Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy
- 15 Amazing, Creative and Lovely Dresses at the Met Gala 2016
- 10+ Amazing Celebrity Fashion for Spring 2016
- Celebrities With Pink Hairstyles – Hairstyle Ideas To Try This Spring 2016
- 12 Lovely Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 SAG Awards
7 Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 Grammy Awards
- 15 Lovely Dresses and Gowns at the Oscars 2016 Red Carpet