The 2016 Grammy Awards is here once again. Fans out there are definitely tuning in to see if their favorite music icons have won awards and which of them would be performing in the prestigious music event. Most of all, fans are also looking forward to which of them have rocked the red carpet at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Check out our collection of 7 Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 Grammy Awards below!
The Grammy Awards, originally called as the Gramophone Award, is an accolade given by National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) which recognizes outstanding achievements in the music industry. It is the music awards equivalent to that of Tony Awards (for stage), Emmy Awards (for television) and the Academy Awards (for motion picture).
For today, we have collected 7 Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 Grammy Awards. See these 7 lovely and fashionable dresses from our favorite stars and don’t forget to tell us which dress was your favorite and why. You may also share other dresses not found on our list by adding a comment through the box below!
Check out our post on 7 Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 Grammy Awards!
In a blue Marc Jacobs coat.
In a sparkling black dress.
In a sparkly Calvin Klein dress.
In a lovely black Emmanuel Ungaro gown.
In a red bandeau and a high-waisted pink Atelier Versace skirt.
In a red Romona Keveza gown.
In an elegant black Givenchy gown.
- 12 Lovely Red Carpet Dresses From The 2016 SAG Awards
- Amazing Celebrity Halloween Costume Ideas 2013/ 2014
- 15 + Cool Female Celebrity Wrist & Back Tattoos Designs 2013
- Best Celebrity Couples Halloween Costume Ideas 2013/ 2014
- Best Oscars Red Carpet Dresses Celebrity Style 2014| 86th Academy Awards
- 20 Amazing Celebrity Hairstyles & Haircuts | Oscar 2013